Friday, September 7, 2012

The Cute List




First off I loved this post Design Love Fest did. She shows how she puts different photos on different social media to show her new blog posts. It's super helpful and super pretty. Above is my favorite shot. 



This Green Round Neck Long Sleeve Striped Loose Sweatshirt looks so comfy and cute for the upcoming fall and winter.


Elsie shows her inspiration wall for her new collection on modcloth. Adorable!


Tattly now has packs! I am soooo tempted to buy a couple! 


Just pure eye candy by Matthias.


This is "Jack" by Michael Perez. So precious. Available on Society 6!

I am on the look out for cute boots for the fall/winter. I might have found a pair, Fleet of Foothills Boot on modcloth.


My Fiance showed me this link of a beautiful live video of "The Head and The Heart". I have listened to their album over and over since.


Amazing pattern by the lovely Lucy Dixon.


And to wrap things up, this cute, comfy, neutral hoodie from Far Fetch.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...