Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh Deer!

So on Labor Day a bunch of our friends had this great idea to visit this Deer Farm! It was pretty amazing and only took us about an hour drive to get there. It's called Fawn-Doe-Rosa, it's in St. Croix Wisconsin. There were more animals than just deer there, but you could just sit with the deer and that was pretty awesome.


It was pretty neat, you purchase a feed bag and just walk around and feed different animals like sheep, goats, and llamas. I was so disappointed when I realized that I forgot my memory card for my camera, but then my iPhone came in handy. Thanks to natural light all my pictures turned out great!


It was pretty funny. The gated animals could NOT get enough of us and the roaming deer were very cautious of us, especially the fawns. But with some patience we managed to gain their trust.


The baby deer above loooooved Linda. They nuzzled heads and ate off knees! A dream come true!


Thanks to Tim I got a photo too! I didn't even think about it! 

She was so adorable and ate half a dog milk bone! She was well feed.
And so were we, at a drive-in nearby afterwards. I look forward to more adventures like these in the near future! Thanks friends! It was a magical "snow white" time!

Have a great day everyone!

-Robin



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! That sounds like a place I want to be! Love all your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...