Sunday, December 23, 2012

Life recently...

Life has been crazy the past two months! We have been selling our stuff all over the place! Fairs, boutiques, and our own pop up shop! We also have being getting many custom orders and we couldn't be more grateful. I just thought I would just show little snap shots of our adventures and the snowy midwest. :)

We were invited by the very nice and adorable Elisa to join her Finch's Holiday Boutique this year! It's a wonderful two day boutique that sells local artists work and raises money for the American Cancer Society. It was fantastic and I got a lot of my christmas shopping done there! Below are two pictures I got from the boutiques blog and were taken by the talented Erin Smith Photography.


{our "Amanda's Garden" mug on display with other great work!}


{me! christmas shopping!}


And then, snowy midwest full of coffee, snow, and little details.


{urban bean's snowy front}


{my snowy street!}


{cozy coffee time}


{minneapolis skyline @ sunset}


{personal purchase from finch's boutique}


{cozy coffee time continues}


{fresh clementines}


{christmas shopping @ minnesota center for book arts}

Have a relaxing Sunday everyone!

-Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...