Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Green Lake Trip!

My family has this old lake house that was built with the help of everyone years and years ago. I love it so much. It's on Green Lake, WI and it's beautiful. The town is adorable and has so many cool things to see and do. This year I checked out the flea market in near by town, Princeton. They had so many different cool things! My friends Max and Linda got a cool american themed bandana and hat. I purchased some old comics for my fiance Nick! I had a great trip and can't wait till next year!


Mmm had great outdoor times with coffee & magazines!


Unique bird feeders! I wish I had a place for one! Gum-ball machines, lamps, and tea kettles!


Oh, and an old thermos too! 


Old beer cans! I just love the designs!


Well there is just a little taste of my weekend. I hope yours was great!

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...