Friday, January 18, 2013

Where else to find us...

So during these transition/construction times I thought I would point out other places where we update and contribute to daily. So here are some other places to follow us!

Pinterest



Boy do I love Pinterest! Feel free to follow some of my boards! I would love to follow you too!

Facebook



Like us on facebook! We update daily! Let us know if you have a facebook page too!

Tumblr



I tend to use tumblr everyday. I love reblogging inspiration from other blogs and try to add a few of my own. Follow me and I will follow you back! Or message me hello!

Twitter



I really like twitter, follow me I will follow you back and feel free to send me a message! I will also retweet some of your announcements!

Flickr



I love showing my photo's on flickr! I would love to see some of yours!

Dribbble



Dribbble is the best. It's full of designers with great comments and work. Feel free to say hello!

Instagram



Instragram is where I show little snapshots of life. You can follow me with your smartphone: something_nice. Or just visit this website!


Feel free to comment below of places where we can follow you!

Have a wonderful friday everyone!

-Robin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin, I have been doing some reconstruction as well. I already followed some of your boards on Pinterest (I love pinterest waayy too much!) but you can find my pinterest at https://pinterest.com/kerciajane/ and my twitter @kerciajane

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...