Friday, November 2, 2012

Favorites from October (A couple days late)

So October went by quick! And I wasn't able to post as much as I wanted, but here are a few of my favorite posts from the past month.


Starting off the month with a "goal" list was fun! I did all of the above! So happy!


Fall patterns! Super fun and can't wait to get back into the pattern game! Here is a wallpaper for your desktop or iphone!

I had SO MUCH FUN doing a "Street Style" shoot with my talented friends. I want to do a winter one now!


                             Check out Rebeca                               Check out Jenny


                        Check out Linda                                   Check out Kelsey


And of course my Happy Halloween illustration

I hope you are all enjoyed October! Now onto November!

-Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...