Sunday, October 21, 2012

Reflection


I really believe in reflection. I think it's an amazing practice and is necessary in all aspects of life.  I do it constantly to keep me grounded. So much has been going on in the past month (including me having to get a part time job as a cashier) and I found myself breaking down a lot. You won't find me talking about my personal life much on here but I thought it was just needed for me to explain why I have slowed down a little. 

After a year and a half of trying to get some job related to my major I ended up just getting a part-time (art unrelated) one for now. When they asked me if I wanted the job my heart sank, I felt like I let myself down or that this shows that somehow I wasn't going to ever succeed in an art field. Which now just sounds silly.

I just need money, that's why I am doing this. Also I am fortunate to be in a situation to keep my hours limited and have time to continue with the business and blog. Plus this gets me out of the house. Honestly looking back I should not have let this bring down as much as it did.

I just needed a little reflection. I really did. I have a great life with a loving fiance, great pets, best parents, brother, in-laws, supportive family, best friend, and the coolest friends (new & old), and WONDERFUL supporters. I posted something on my facebook thanking everyone, but here is good too. I can't repeat enough how thankful I am to be able to do what I do and have the love that I have.



Actually getting a job should not be something to throw me off my horse. Now I know. Just got to keep moving.

Thank you all.

Happy Sunday.

-Me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...